Nusofting PET Description
· Resonance: This parameter sets how much physical resonance is modelled to simulate the wooden body of the Harmonium.
· Chorus: This parameter controls the effect which is often called 'musette' or 'tremolo' in accordian terminology.
· Ratio: This parameter changes the pitch difference Between the two Reed Banks.
· Breath: This parameter controls the amount of 'air noise'.
· Keys: This parameter controls the amount of keyboard noise simulated.
· Volume: This parameter controls the output level of Peti.
· Pitch: This parameter controls the master fine-tuning setting.
· Velocity Sensivity: This parameter allows you to adjust the instrument's response to MIDI velocity.
· MaxVoices: This parameter sets the polyphony of Peti, from 1 (mono legato) to 16.
· Keyboard Coupler: This control emulates a mechanical 'coupler' which is found in some Harmoniums. It causes Two Notes to be played simultaneously by one key, with an interval which may be set to an octave, a fourth, or a fifth.
· Scale Changer: This control shifts the keyboard pitch up to 5 semitones up or down. This allows the player to change key but retain the same fingering, e.g. to play Eb major scale all on white keys.
Nusofting PET Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Nusofting PET 1.0
Release notes are not available currently.
Nusofting PET Requirements
No additional system requirements.